|O Dark Thirty Strength Training|
- Be able to do ONE unassisted pull-up by the end of August. Earlier would be better.
- Run a ten-minute mile by the end of May. I haven’t been able to run a 10-minute mile ever. In fact, my fastest mile was 10:34, and that was while playing varsity sports in high school.
- Plank for over a minute. Planks—nuff said.
- Complete a Tough Mudder event in early May and not look like a bumbling fool—well actually I don’t really mind looking crazy. I just want to finish!
- Run a 5:30 or better for the NYC Marathon this November.