Wednesday, February 8, 2012
1. Being able to do something that many people my size won't or can't do.
2. Getting harassed by people who DON'T run. In yo' face **tches!
3. Enjoying bagels and potato chips as essential parts of my diet.
4. Driving long distances to run 3.1 miles and maybe score a t-shirt.
5. Getting new kicks every two or three months.
6. Having my husband wake up at 5am and ask, "You ran ALREADY?"
7. It's an excuse to be out in the COLD with very little clothing on.
8. Knowing the exact mileage every road, dirt path, and trail within a 10 mile radius.
9. Learning a new language: RUNNERSPEAK